Saturday 11 June 2011

The Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What To Say

Yep. I'm in that stage.
This is my first post, the first of many, and I'm stuck here without a clue what to say!!! What a bummer. 
So I'll try to, um, keep going? Just look like I'm trying. I like panda bears. They are the best. I wish I was one. They will appear often in this blog, I think. But don't take that too literally. Okay, now that I've scared you off my blog, which I really had ace plans for - this was going to become the 8th wonder of the world, for crying out loud! - I will basically say goodbye.
Goodbye!
Toodle pip!
Auf widersehn!
Pa!
Adios!
Salut!

2 comments:

  1. The first post is always awkward..lol but you did great and Im sure you will have many great posts making your blog th 8th wonder!! Ill be sure to follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Wise pandas say "its polite to comment!" ;)