Thursday 16 June 2011

Pretty Awesome!!!

I am famous for having amazing dreams. Yep, ever since I was little, I have had amazing dreams. Really realistic, and detailed. And, okay, maybe some of the times people said, "Wow, what an amazing dream!" they may have been being sarcastic, but for the most part, they were serious.
100%, deadly serious.
And last nights dream was really amazing, and weird, too. It felt so real, I had to pinch myself. And that also felt real so, yeah, I thought I was awake. Don't laugh! It was an easy mistake to make.
So anyway, this dream. Basically, it was me dressed up in some random costume, dancing next to an apple tree when a bottle of coke fell out of the sky...I can't explain it in words.
That's how it looked.
So what does it mean? That I'm going to get loads of free coke tomorrow? I hope so!!! I'm addicted to that stuff! And Sprite, and Fanta, and basically any fizzy drink you can think of!!!

Well, I'll let you know what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen that movie The Gods must be crazy? Its an old movie (very funny) and its in Africa and this native had never seen a bottle of coke before, and one literally falls from the sky (i guess someone threw it from the helicopter) anyways....its really comic! Your dream reminded me of that movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Wise pandas say "its polite to comment!" ;)